Bespoke to Your Expectation
- Fly to maputo airport mozambique.
- Meet, greet and orientation by QE team members and personal tour crew.
- One night cultural stopover in Maputo’s diversity of city to rural areas and get finances for projects and materials.
- Transfers to Ponta Do Ouro southern Mozambique.
- Local camp based accommodation Ponta Do Ouro 9 – 14 nights available.
- Breakfast and evening meal provided throughout tour.
- Orientation, preparation and settlement with QE team and staff members.
- Water safety management, open water swimming, snorkelling, free diving and sea survival conducted by QE instructors.
- Cetacean, marine mammal and marine environment interaction and monitoring programme with QE crew and local marine experts.
- Community lead understanding and development programme through teaching, interaction, assistance and play with local community and QE staff.
- Leatherback & Loggerhead turtle observation and monitoring national parks protection project with ANAC Peace Parks authority and QE team.
- Coastal and marine environment observation, clean and micro plastic monitoring with national parks, local community and QE instructional team.
- Community hike and observation station monitoring with QE team.
- Recreation and relaxation.
- Transfers to maputo airport at end of tour by QE staff.
- Flights too and from Mozambique
- Any additional activities